Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm a WHAT????!!!!

It's official.. I am a Dad. Yep, that's right! A father! I have a 1 year old puppy. My parents niece, Kallie, has a Chihuahua named Princess. Her and I got rather acquainted last year, and a few weeks later she had a litter of puppies. We think I made the runt of the litter, because he is the only one that looks like me. All the other dogs have under bites and wiry hair. My dog-son has super soft hair like me, and the exact same face that I have. We met again for the second time in almost a year. He is a very timid dog. My Dads brother, Adam and his wife Deedra adopted my son. They haven't decided on a name yet. My Mom just calls him Dash Junior, or DJ, for short.






2 comments:

  1. Congrats Dash! I knew it was going to happen when I noticed you still had your nuts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Yep, he isn't fixed, and we can't get him fixed because of a health issue and he wouldn't do well with going under anesthetic.

    ReplyDelete