Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello, my name is Dash

Hey! I'm Dash. I am a Yorkshire Terrier cross with Lhasa Apso.
I am 2 years old. My birthday is October 24th 2007. My Dad bought me on December 23rd 2007 and I was a Christmas present for my Mom 2 days later. Since then I have been loved so much by them and my grandparents. I mostly spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Cook, but I also like seeing Grandma Watson - she is the one who cared for me at her house for the 2 days before Christmas so my Mommy didn't find out about me yet.

This is me and my Mom and Dad on Christmas morning 2007



I was pretty cute when I was just a pup



But now I look like this and I am still super cute!



I am going to be keeping this blog updated with all of my super cool adventures that I take almost everyday! Hope you can follow along and stay connected with me. My Mom and Grandma Cook really enjoy taking pictures and videos of me so I will be updating quite often.

1 comment: