Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I got a new coat

Yesterday my Mom took me to the pet store by our house and bought me a new coat. It has been so cold out lately and when I go for walks I shiver so much! I am not too thrilled about this purchase, but I know it's what I need. We tried on a few coats, but they were all too big. Then the lady helped us find a nice blue one. I sort of freeze up when it's on, but I am getting used to it. Mom even put a button on it that says "I believe". It's from Santa Claus. When I got home, Dad wasn't that happy about it, but then he said "Actually he did need a coat. He gets so cold on our walks." Mom was happy that Dad had no problem taking me out in it.

Here I am looking all snazzy in my coat


2 comments:

  1. Dash is rockin' a coat! He could have used that last week when it was super cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I got it a little too late. Oh well, better late than never!

    ReplyDelete