Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update

Hey all you blog followers.  Sorry I haven't been so good at keeping my blog updated.  It's been rather car-azay around my house lately.  First off we moved!  We have a huge back yard that I can run and play in, but I much prefer laying on the porch step when the sun is out.  I think I will enjoy it more in the summer time.

I also got a sister.  Ya, I am no longer an only dog!  My sister came in October and it took me about 2 weeks to adjust to life with her. It's getting better, but sometimes I wish she would just leave and go back to where my Mom brought her home from.  OH!  And not only did I get a sister, I also go an Aunt!  Yeah, Grandma adopted Chloe's sister at the same time so now there are 2 females wreaking havoc in my life! Everything was going SO good... why did it need to be changed?  Well my Mom keeps saying it's because when I got so sick in the summer time, she was afraid of losing me.  She wanted a second furbaby around in case anything were to happen, the void of me not being there wouldn't be TOO big.  Well we all know no matter what, no other dog can compare to me, but I do like the company!!  Even if I wouldn't admit it, which I never ever do.  Once though, Dad caught me enjoying time snuggling next to Chloe.  BUSTED!!!!  He is the only one who truly knows that I love having a sister.

Ok, I hear some people walking by outside so it's time to go growl and bark at them!  That's one thing I love about living in a house, I see people walking and I LOVE barking at them!!

Until next time loyal fans....

1 comment:

  1. Awww Dash!! K now that you're accustomed to having a sister...and actually ENJOY it....come over this summer lots and play with my Tobey ok?? I'll have tons of treats!!!

    <3 Auntie Daisy

    ReplyDelete